[Kdenlive-devel] Bug: incompatible DV format from KDEnlive

GeBu gebu at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 15 09:28:36 UTC 2007

I think what should be problem. I have some idea.
 From man dvgrab:

--format dv1 | dv2 | raw | dif | qt | jpeg
Specifies the format of the output file(s). dv1 and dv2 both are AVI files with slightly different formats. dv2 stores a separate audio track in addition to the DV video track, which is more compatible with other applications. dv1 only stores a single, integrated DV track since the DV format natively interleaves audio with video. Therefore, while dv1 produces smaller output, some applications won't

Which type is generated by KDEnlive?

Jirka (GeBu)