[Kdenlive-devel] greetings

dan williams dan_williams at sunshine.net
Tue Jul 18 14:49:46 UTC 2006

quick reply! I'm liking that!

I havn't actaully dug into the source yet, but there are a few
adjustments I'm interested in after having used it.

- when rendering, default the output filename to the same as the saved
.kdenlive filename

- store the render settings in the .kdenlive file

- default the directory for the render to the cwd instead of users home
folder. (this should probably be a settable option, I tend to open
kdenlive from the projects folder)

http://eds.dyndns.org:81/~ircjunk/stopframe/kden_small.mpg

   used for fade, credits, and merge with multiple audio files

the crashing thing is a challenge, but for what I get I'm ok working
around it

  dan