[Kdenlive-devel] Re: Working on rendering feature

jb jb at ader.ch
Tue Feb 14 12:56:31 UTC 2006

  > So can I remove this unneeded classes from project and make simple
implementation of rendering dialog?

Personnaly, I would leave these classes where they are, because maybe
some day, it will be possible to query MLT to receive a list of accepted
output format. In my opinion, you could just ignore them and inmplement
a simple rendering dialog.

> Also, what's about a big code of KRender which is used to parse Piave responces? I think we don't need it anymore. Am I right?

Yes, I am in favor of removing all obsolete piave code.

regards