[Kdenlive-devel] crash creating text-clip

wayne iw at ukulele.com
Tue Dec 26 23:55:10 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 26 December 2006 8:56 am, jb wrote:

> Hi.
>
> > Failed to load plugin: /usr/share/mlt/modules/libmltavformat.so:
> > undefined symbol: NeAACDecOpen
> > KCrash: Application 'kdenlive' crashing...
>
> This is clearly a problem with ffmpeg. I found some threads indicating
> that this might be a problem related to a missing or outdated faad2
> library.
>
> See: http://www.kinodv.org/dcforum?az=show_topic&forum=101&topic_id=2308
>
> regards
> jb

I did a update of my system and that solved the problem.

I have 2 other problems:

1.  I recently detached the Project Tree but now I can't seem to put it
back. How does one put back a detached window? I click on the little arrow
at the top right corner but that doesn't do anything.

2. How does one move a project from one computer to another? Kdenlive keeps
crashing whenever I try to open a project that has been moved from the
original computer. I've set up the file tree in the new computer to match
the old one but that doesn't seem to work. The CLI error messages keep
saying that they can't locate such and such a video clip even though it's
the same clip in the same directory (same directory name) as before.
I must be overlooking something.

Thanks,
Wayne
Kdenlive 0.4