[Kdenlive-devel] No video playback (was Re: libavformat.so.50 error)

dan williams dan_williams at sunshine.net
Thu Aug 31 00:58:23 UTC 2006

you know, its sorta unfortunate, kdenlive is a REALLY great program that
a few people can get to assemble and work, but with all the versions of
all the dependencies and such, the rest of us are really up the creek.

I'm going to try again one day. I'm gonna do it right by making a bash
file that does all the downloading and compiling and everything from
scratch, so there can be no ambiguities about what I did, or didn't do,
or might have done wrong.

cause I really wanna make more lego videos

  dan