[Kdenlive-devel] Status of the project

Ruslan Popov rpopov at jet.msk.su
Tue Oct 5 09:32:23 UTC 2004

Hi.

The given project is interesting to me, but I do not have time for end
of the current project.

Am I too lazy? ;)

--
P.S. Please, send replies about MailBoss or Dozor
      to Dozor-Support <dozor-support at jet.msk.su>

            _/               Ruslan Popov
          _/  _/  _/  _/     Engineer
         _/ _/_/_/_/ _/_/    Mobile: +7 (916) 926-12-05
        _/ _/       _/       Office: +7 (095) 411-76-01
    _/_/   _/_/_/  _/        E-mail: rpopov at jet.msk.su
     Infosystems   _/_/      Moscow, Russia