[Kdenlive-devel] new features

Rolf Dubitzky Dubitzky at physi.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Mar 24 04:40:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

I commit a couple of changes we were talking about lately to CVS. This stuff
is new and will probably break and maybe even fail to compile. Please tell me
if you try it and it is not working.

From the changelog:

2004-03-24  Rolf Dubitzky <rolf at dubitzky.de>
        * configure.in:  check for ALSA >= 1.0
	* plugins/iostream/alsa: use old API if ALSA<1.0
	* libpiave/IEEE1394IO.cc: make consumer aware of multiple outstreams.
	nessecary to view while grabbing
	* utils/prab.cc: add C command to capture to screen
	* libpiave/algorithm.cc: implement YUY2 -> RGB frame conversion
	* libpiave/algorithm.cc: implement YUY2 -> YUY2 downscaling
	* libpiave/kdenserver.cc: add "snapShot" VEML command
	* libpiave/kdenserver.cc: switch to new "SMIL-like" VEML commands <par> <seq>
	* libpiave/operatorbase.cc: make Points and Boxes dynamic
	* libpiave/operatorbase.cc: implement new VEML sytax
	* libpiave/scenebuilder.cc: implement new VEML sytax
	* invert/invert.cc: fix and implement parameter "amplitude"
	* rawdv/libdv_codec.cc: fix encode for rendered frames (audio still missing)
	* utils/pplay.cc: add -o option to send output to file instead screen

Cheers, Rolf

--
contacts: http://www.physi.uni-heidelberg.de/~dubitzky