[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive Compile Error

Ronald Gerrans rgerrans at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 06:14:13 UTC 2004

I finally got Piave to compile, and run ./configure on kdenlive which returns:
Good - your configure finished. Start make now

When I try to run make I get the following error:

cd . && make -f admin/Makefile.common configure.in ;
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/downloads/kdenlive-0.2.4'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `kdenlive-0.2.4/configure.in.in', needed by
`configure.in'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/downloads/kdenlive-0.2.4'
make: *** [configure.in] Error 2

Now I'm lost.  Any thoughts / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

-Ron

The Vitals:

Suse 9.0