[Kdenlive-devel] Fwd: Kdenlive/PIAVE V0.2.3 released

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 21 22:28:11 UTC 2003

Phew, I have just finished announcing the 0.2.3 release on the website,
sourceforge, freshmeat and kde-announce :-)

(it took me ten attempts to submit it to freshmeat because various things kept
going wrong for me deleting my changes message. It was quite frustrating :-/)

For those interested, here is the kde-announce message that I sent.

Sorry for not putting this up for inspection before I posted it.

Cheers,
Jason