[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive 0.2.3 on sourceforge.

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Sun Oct 19 19:52:49 UTC 2003

Am Samstag, 18. Oktober 2003 12:24 schrieb Jason Wood:
> On Wednesday 15 Oct 2003 11:02 am, jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> > > - "save" isn't working too
> > >
> > > - "save" isn't available in some situations
> >
> > Hmm, I thought I had fixed the issues with when the document is and isn't
> > modified, presumably I haven't. I will look into it.
> >
> > > for example: I have resized a clip on the timeline (I just moved the
> > > right > edge to the left), but the save option/button remains
> > > deactivated.
>
> I can't reproduce this problem either. Can you tell me which version you
> are running - cvs or the tarball off of sourceforge? If you are running the
> cvs version, please do a cvs update to make sure that you have the latest
> bug fixes - the tarball release includes the final bug fixes, but was
> released before the changes were committed to cvs.

Yes, I use the latest cvs. Also a fresh checkout won't solve the behaviour.

But I got this error messages (bash) after loading (ctrl+O) the last saved
project:

[booker at linux kdenlive]$ kl
WARNING: KdenliveDoc cannot calculate frames per second - m_projectClip is
null!!! Perhaps m_projectClip is in the process of being created? Temporarily
returning 25 as a placeholder - needs fixing.
WARNING: KdenliveDoc cannot calculate frames per second - m_projectClip is
null!!! Perhaps m_projectClip is in the process of being created? Temporarily
returning 25 as a placeholder - needs fixing.
WARNING: KdenliveDoc cannot calculate frames per second - m_projectClip is
null!!! Perhaps m_projectClip is in the process of being created? Temporarily
returning 25 as a placeholder - needs fixing.
ERROR: Cannot return track index - m_projectClip is Null!
[...]

Also here is again a description of what I did:

- add 2 clips to project list
- set new in/out points for the first clip and drag it to begin of timeline
- set new in/out points for the second clip
- drag the second clip also to timeline, in another track, behind the first
one (like the screenshots I've put online)
- save the project
- closed kdenlive
- started kdenlive again
- opened the just now saved project
- enlarge the second clip
- and now it happend just as described ...

greetings
Reinhard