[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive/Piave non-linear video editor V0.2.0 (beta) released

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Mon Jan 20 12:57:38 UTC 2003

Hi,

I can use 'gettext' from <libintl.h>  this way, piave translations will work
exactly like KDE translations (.po files etc.) . This is important as we have
parameter names / instrutions / documentation etc. send from piave to
kdenlive. This needs to be translated in piave, not kden. It looks as this is
not vary difficult and I probably do it better now than later...

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/