[Kdenlive-devel] new piave HEAD

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Jan 12 22:08:04 UTC 2003

On Sunday 12 January 2003 11:02 pm, Chris Clayton wrote:
> Rolf, Jason
>
> You'll both be relieved to here that I have just checked out the latest
> sources to piave and kdenlive and they both built without trouble and my
> short experiments in kdenlive seemed to work fine.

That's good to hear!

> Thanks for your help today. Could either of you advise me of where I could
> grap a dv that's a bit more than 2 seconds but still downloadable over my
> sloooow, 56k dial-up connection - no broadband in my part of UK yet :((.

At least I have ISDN, but unfortunately I can only use it with  Windows NT
running an VMWare... no linux drivers for the fscking card.

> 15-20Mb would be good then I can experiment some more.

NP. I can provide some more samples. You don't have a DV cam?

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/