[Kdenlive-devel] Adding clips and the "Unknown duration" problem

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at physik.tu-dresden.de
Fri Jan 10 20:37:24 UTC 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Jason Wood wrote:

> On Friday 10 Jan 2003 7:38 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> > Well, a bug that crashes piave _everz_ time you add _any_ clip is not
> > known, at least I cannot reproduce it. Is this the example .dv file? can
> > you play this .dv file with decodebench?
>
> I can reproduce that, upon starting piave if the first thing I do is try to
> add a single clip, then it crashes most of the time.

you mean thegetFileProperties command crashes piave?

> I have god interactive debugging back in kdevelop now (woohoo) so I'll see if
> I can help track down the problem.

Zou have a clean checkout and zou are sure that you have a complete
correct 'make install'?

Could you please provide a traceback?

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/