[Kdenlive-devel] delete on the projectlist menu now works.

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 07:36:30 UTC 2003

As it says :-) I am writing this message on the train and have not yet
committed to cvs, but I should be committing at the same time as this message
is sent to the list.

Basically, you can now delete items from the project list. If you delete a
clip, you get a warning box that says that this will remove all traces of the
ciip from the project - including any clips or derivative clips on the
timeline.

If you say yes, the clip will be completely removed from the project.

Of course, you can always undo the operation ;-)

I have also made the adding and deleting of clips to the project list itself
undo-able/redo-able which will help keep the project tidy, and will be vital
if we add functionality to store information within the project on the
various clips.

Cheers,
Jason

--