[Kdenlive-devel] Missing VEML command - getFileProperties

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Fri Nov 29 10:39:08 UTC 2002

On Friday 29 November 2002 11:31 am, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> btw - I talk with lot's of peoples that would be very happy if there would
> be a linux port of 'VirtualDub'. But I think you are on the way to create
> something similar. ;-)

I use VirtualDub myself. It's great! And it's definitive one of the
short/medium term goals to support VirtualDUB filters. Right now there are
two ways to do it. a) support GStreamer plugins. A lot of VirtualDUB plugins
have been ported to GStreamer and work already on linux. b) just steal the
code from the GStreamer plugins.
Current plan:
  short term:  use b) for the most important filters
  long term: use a) if it's fast enough.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/