[Kdenlive-devel] libxml++

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Tue Nov 19 14:56:25 UTC 2002

Hi,

it looks like libxml++ will make a new release soon. The API is not 100%
stable, but I don't think it will change very much, esp. the DOMParser did
not change very much, even compared to times when it was called XMLTree.

I would like start on the communication at some point, I think, after the next
release of libxml++ is out (next few days) would be a good time to start.
What do you think? Or would you preferre to use libxml (plain C) for the
BaseCutter? I will use xml++.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/