[Kdenlive-devel] modesto

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Fri Nov 8 17:01:16 UTC 2002

On Friday 08 November 2002 05:58 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> On Friday 08 Nov 2002 4:34 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> > It contains the proof of principle version of the cutter. Mark is
> > currently working on the modesto GUI,
>
> Is there a modesto mailing list, or would you ask Mark to join this one? I
> think it makes sense for everyone to be able to tell everyone else what
> they are doing :-)

There is also a mailing list. But I created it just a few houres ago and Mark
is not even subscribed there. He knows about kdenlive and the discussions
here. He will subscribe if he wants to.

Communication is not yet a problem for modesto because the GUI will use PIAVE
in a seperate thread, not process. Eventually this might change. But cluster
rendering has not a high priority for modesto at this point.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/