[Kdenlive-devel] jahshakafx

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 5 17:27:24 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 05 Nov 2002 5:01 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> I just stumbled over a link on your site. What d you know about
> http://jahshakafx.sourceforge.net/ ?
>
> Is this something? Are they gonna do NLE?
> Why doesn't anybody know about those guys?

I know very little about the project, I downloaded the source code a while
ago, but it was still dependant on KDE/QT 2 at the time (and I had already
moved to KDE 3) so I have never seen it running. From looking at the
screenshots, I assumed that the project was more along the lines of an
after-effects and special effects application.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood