Regarding KDEconnect installation

Piyush Aggarwal piyushaggarwal002 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 19:07:14 BST 2024

Hi Asish,
You may enable source code repositories by uncommenting (removing "#" )
deb-src repositories from /etc/apt/sources.list.

You can use this command to enable source repos for your system:-

sed -i '/deb-src/s/^# //' /etc/apt/sources.list && apt update

If you want to disable source code repositories, you can comment it back
using this command:-

sed -i '/deb-src/s/^/# /' /etc/apt/sources.list && apt update

source:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/158871/how-do-i-enable-the-source-code-repositories

Best
Piyush Aggarwal