Sorry for the mass email - compliment

Keelan Leslie keelan.les at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 05:51:39 BST 2023

Hi there,

I’m currently running a mismatch of a mac, iphone, and steam deck and am bedbound with a few disabilities, using KDE to transfer files, ping devices, and in some situations use it so I don’t have to get up and cause myself fatigue/pain.

I don’t have any real issues but wanted to let you know that I’m finding all the platforms really helpful in customising my steam deck and making my home a bit more accessible with the ease of use/transfer between all my devices.

I just wanted to thank you for the work on all above apps but the mac specifically is getting really good!

I don’t currently have money to donate but would love to support when I can however I can.

I wanted to let you know it helps a lot of people like me who have home accessibility needs but lack the knowledge for more complicated solutions. The work you’re doing is really valuable and I appreciate it.

Thanks again, sorry for the whole list email lol I couldn’t find a better one.

Have a good day 😊

Kind regards
Keelan Leslie