Play Protect Removal

dylanreese dylanreese at protonmail.com
Fri Oct 13 21:36:24 BST 2023

Hi I saw your reddit post about Play Protect removing KDE Connect.

I think I downloaded it from the Play Store, not sure which version and impossible to tell since its now removed from my device.
A potential reason:
I went to go redownload KDE Connect afterwards and saw theres an updated version where the color scheme is different, my version had the old scheme so was definitely not the latest version. Maybe some security mishap with a cert or something from the old version not matching the new. Thats all I got.

Ive been using KDE Connect for a while, its great for transferring files between devices. Thanks for taking the time to work on it!