Help with Ping

Muhammad Yousuf Khan yousuf.saqib7feb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 00:43:39 BST 2023

Hey there, nice to meet you! I'm Muhammad Yousuf Khan, and I work as an
Email marketer. My job involves finding emails and sending out promotional
messages. But let me tell you, hunting for those emails gets really boring
and repetitive. So, I came up with a solution. I recorded a series of
actions using a macro, and then I created a script using AHK (AutoHotKey)
that plays back the macro. Now, when I use the script, I just have to
specify how many times the macro should be repeated.

However, I have a little request. I'd love to receive a notification on my
Android phone from my PC when the work is done. Basically, I'm looking for
a way to make my PC "ping" my phone to let me know that the task is
finished. If you know of any batch file or method that can help me achieve
this, I'd really appreciate it. Just something simple that my script can
execute to trigger the notification on my phone would be fantastic. Thanks
in advance!