Suggestion regarding KDE Connect

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Wed May 4 19:44:54 BST 2022

Hi Arkopal,

The notification is an Android requirement to alert users that an app is
running in the background. Without the notification, Android will kill
the app after a short time.

To turn that around: If the notification were not show while the remote
device was not paired, the app would be killed, so re-pairing to the
remote device would not be possible.

Thanks,
Simon