connected once then no more

Terry Strickland jtstrickland at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 30 19:30:41 BST 2022

Hi,
I installed KDE Connect on my Iphone then pair with my Windows 10 pc
after stumbling upon it in the apple store.  I was so glad to see a
program that would do some things I had long hoped for.

I was able to pair them once, copy a couple of test pictures to my
windows pc, then it won't recognize or connect to anything since.  I
have reinstalled on both and another PC and still no connection or
pairing. It don't recognize anything anywhere.

I didn't know where to turn.  I searched the forum and no help, don't
even know where to ask. Did not find a windows.kde.org either.
thanks,
JT