Plugin for KDE-Connect

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Thu Aug 25 14:46:03 BST 2022

Hi Axel,

The best guide for creating a new plugin is in the readme in the repository:
https://invent.kde.org/network/kdeconnect-kde/-/tree/master/plugins

Once you have your plugin working, you'll need to modify the kdeconnect-app code to be able to call it from the GUI.

Note that it isn't a plugin in the sense of something which could be installed independently. All KDE Connect plugins are shipped together with the rest of the application.

Please post a MR as soon as you have anything to sure do that you can get early feedback!

Please join us on Telegram/Matrix/IRC to discuss more about your idea to make sure it's something which can be included.

Thanks,
Simon