KDEConnect vs MozillaVPN

Kitten ktttn at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 9 21:39:11 BST 2021

Hi there. I'm having an issue and I don't know if it's a bug. I'm also talking to [reddit](https://www.reddit.com/r/kde/comments/pkiejc/mozillavpn_vs_kdeconnect/) (crossposted to a few different subs) and trying to talk to [Mozilla](https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1349222).
Here's the text of the reddit post:

> I'm trying to get KDEConnect to connect my laptop and phone, and it works fine until I turn on MozillaVPN. I've restricted app permissions for KDEConnect in the VPN's settings on both my computer and phone (which is to say, on my laptop, checked everything but excluded KDEConnect). I've also looked into support for both programs without much luck or response, and done what I need to do in the firewall to allow KDEConnect. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm running Linux Mint MATE.

Is there any information I can share that would provide a clue about how to troubleshoot this?
I have enabled local network access on both devices.

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.