Windows 7 - kdeconnect error

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Tue Sep 7 22:33:08 BST 2021

Hi Peter,

You could try turning off the notifications synchronization plugins.
That is the primary cause of incompatibility, though I don't know if
it's the only one and I don't know whether it would be sufficient.

Someone with Windows 7 would need to spend time debugging to figure out
what parts need to be removed in order to ensure the app doesn't call
APIs which don't exist.

However, given that Windows 7 support ended over 18 months ago, I would
strongly encourage you to upgrade.

Thanks,
Simon