how to delete craft root completely and make kde connect work

Piyush Aggarwal piyushaggarwal002 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 13:37:42 BST 2021

First off, I'd recommend dropping by at
https://t.me/joinchat/AOS6gA37orb2dZCLhqbZjg and letting us help you with
the build process.
However, if you still want to delete the source code and the Craft build
system,delete C:/CraftRoot , that's it! :D
Download the latest build, it fixes the indicator not being shown bug. (yes
it was a bug, sorry!)
Link to Download:
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/kdeconnect-kde_Nightly_win64/

Best