2 new problems - Private Key and RSA

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 18 10:21:07 BST 2021

Hi

I've been getting these notifications for a few days now on login to the desktop, all still seems to work (apart from my normal problem where i can't send text replies etc from my desktop).  KDE Connect setting stills show me as pair with my phone (Blackberry Keyone Android 8)

1.
KDE Connect
Could not store private key file: /home/is/.config/kdeconnect/privateKey.pem

This is the file in the folder
-rw------- 1 me users    0 Jun 18 10:08 privateKey.pem

2.
KDE Connect failed to start
Could not find support for RSA in your QCA installation. If your distribution provides separate packets for QCA-ossl and QCA-gnupg, make sure you have them installed and try again.

This is what is installed on my machine which seems to satisfy the requirements in the message:
qca-qt5-plugins - Various plugins for the Qt Cryptographic Architecture 2

This package provides a generic Qt cryptographic architecture, including a library and a plug-in for using all supported capabilities of openssl, like SSL/TLS, X509, RSA, SHA1, MD5, Blowfish, 3DES, and AES.
It can be extended by further plug-ins, for example, with qca-sasl for SASL support.

Any ideas?

regards

Ian

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20210615
Qt: 5.15.2 KDE Frameworks: 5.82.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.22.0 - kwin 5.22.0