I had to uninstall KDE connect today :'(

James dequire at mykolab.com
Wed Jan 27 15:44:51 GMT 2021

KDE should have a presence on telegram and it's a great place to ask for help as well. I would also recommend the Kubuntu Forums. There is a massive wealth of KDE knowledge there. You could also try Reddit.

As an aside, how currents are the Debian packages? I have been running KDE neon for years now and connect works flawlessly for me on my main PC as well as two laptops.