I had to uninstall KDE connect today :'(

Norman Koch kochnorman at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 25 17:53:39 GMT 2021

Doing this felt really bad, because I really love KDE connect, but it
kept crashing every 5 minute on all machines I've had for months now
(all ThinkPad T440 with Debian 10 and all the latest updates installed),
and it never stopped crashing and showing the "there's no email to send
an error report to"-KDE-error-window, which is really sad and annoying.

Please, if anyone knows how to do that, please repair KDE connect and
push an updated version to the Debian repositories or give it as an
email to me as a .deb-file preferrably.

Any information that may be helpful to fix this I can try to provide,
just write me an email with suggestions what to do and what to send and
I'll do it. I've already sent an email to this list with the core dump
provided by the KDE-error-window, but it got no response.

I'd really appreciate any suggestions what to do or anyone who's willing
and able to fix this.