pics in SMS

myviolinsings myviolinsings at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 26 17:17:58 GMT 2021

I have looked on the wiki and forums but at least in English have not seen any posts on this. When I send pics or photos in my messaging app on phone, viewing the SMS in KDEConnect shows unsupported message type and doesn't display the pics. I have tried sending a .png file (screenshot) by pasting into the message line in the SMS app on my Ubuntu 20.04 system and nothing happens. Is this still a work in progress to be able to send photos in a message from KDEConnect? If it is something already available, could you point me in the direction of how to do so?

Thanks.

Sheila Flanagan
865.755.5225

“Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever.”

―June Masters Bacher