Alarm notification

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 24 14:02:10 BST 2021

On Tuesday, 24 August 2021 10:05:43 BST Jiří Wolker wrote:
> On 24. 08. 21 9:32, Ianseeks wrote:> Is there anyway I can get a
> notification on my desktop when the alarm on my phone activates (android
> 8)?  I get a notification to say that its been set up and thats the end
> of it.
>
> Hi,
>
> AFAIK, there is not such feature. I have found 3 methods to get alarm
> notifications implemented. All of them have some limitations.

Thanks for the update, shame its so difficult.

A question:
As there is a notification to say that there is an alarm set at a specific time, the correct info is sent to the desktop.
Could there be a config item in the desktop kdeconnect settings for "Alarm" where you specify a local program (eg. kalarm) with a
time parameter that sets the alarm locally?

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20210820
Qt: 5.15.2 KDE Frameworks: 5.85.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.22.4 - kwin 5.22.4