How to set which folders to share?

Alexandre Courtiol alexandre.courtiol at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 12:29:24 BST 2021

Hi all,

I am new to this list, so apologies if you have explained this earlier.

I successfully setup KDEConnect on my Pixel 3A a while ago.
It is recognised by my computer running Fedora 34.

My issue is that the only folder I can see from the phone when I am
browsing the device from the computer is "Music".

I have some recollection that I decided to set things this way for whatever
reason, but I am no longer happy with that and would like to change this
setting.
Unfortunately, I cannot recall where one decides which folders are visible
and which are not...
I am not even sure if it is something I set up on the computer or on the
phone (I would lean toward the former), and perhaps I even did that while
using Gnome and so before moving to KDE...

Does anyone know where such settings are being stored or how to change them?

Many thanks,

Alex

--
Alexandre Courtiol