new Look for KDE Connect

Albert Vaca albertvaka+kde at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 14:27:57 BST 2020

Hi Vibhav,

Thanks for putting the effort into this, looks great! There's also
another proposal for a new look, though, so I guess now we will have
to pick one (or do a mix and match):
https://phabricator.kde.org/M174/656/

Unfortunately nobody in the team has the time to work on a major
change like this, right now :( Hopefully we might have in 2021.

Albert