Taking part in KDE GSoC

Personal minh.vln140501 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:12:41 GMT 2020

Hi Aleix,I have been using kde for a while, and I am a student too, so I think this GSoC is a great chance for me to gain experience and connect to the world. So in the past 3 days I've learned about kde connect, and I've been trying to contribute in SMS field. But I got into some troubles at first, and now I could handle some parts now. I am from vietnam, so I am sorry if my english is quite bad😅. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> Date: 3/16/20  21:29  (GMT+07:00) To: kdeconnect at kde.org Subject: Re: Taking part in KDE GSoC Hi Personal,What do you have in mind?AleixOn Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 4:04 AM Personal <minh.vln140501 at gmail.com> wrote:>> Hi there, I'm a student and having interest in GSoC. I'd like to dive in Kde connect field, and I really need some help to get started with my proposal. Thank you in advance.>> Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.>