Play phone audio on Windows 10 desktop with KDEconnect

Piyush Aggarwal piyushaggarwal002 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:26:37 BST 2020

Hi Michael

On Wed, 29 Jul, 2020, 3:19 am Michael Staggs, <tausciam at gmail.com> wrote:

> You can do it in Linux with pulseaudio, but Windows has now added back
> audio sink capability, so it should be possible there as well.

I'm not aware of any KDE Connect plugin that uses the desktop audio sink. It'd
be great if you could join the Telegram channel for KDE Connect Devel (
https://community.kde.org/Telegram ) and discuss the plugin you have in
mind before implementing it.

> If no one is doing that and you guys are fine with it being done, I’d like
> to at least attempt it. I’m still learning C++ so it might take a month or
> two, but if no one else is doing it that probably doesn’t matter.

It would be awesome if you could submit a patch to the codebase after the
discussion. New contributors are always welcome!

Best
Piyush Aggarwal