macOS binaries into the binary-factory.kde.org

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Tue Jan 21 07:53:44 GMT 2020

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 10:35 AM Inoki Shaw <veyx.shaw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi there,

Hi Inoki,

> Anyway, I tried to do a codesign + notarization locally, based on the
> latest release on binary-factory:
> https://binary-factory.kde.org/view/MacOS/job/kdeconnect-kde_Release_macos/
> .
>
> The issues of codesigning still need time to get fixed. I noticed that the
> codesign issue is affecting many building jobs.

Of course. If you're able to help with those i'd suggest getting in touch
with Hannah or asking on the kde-windows at kde.org mailing list (which
despite it's name, is principally the Craft mailing list these days and so
also covers Mac builds)

> If we'd like to provide a release app bundle, on KDE FTP or something like
> that, maybe this one could be useful.
>  kdeconnect-indicator.zip
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ENOpGsMT4cX5S6xy23yXA-qxErd7tJXl/view?usp=drive_web>

To get something released on download.kde.org, could you please follow the
steps documented at ftp://upload.kde.org/README?

> I'm usually here listening to you all :)
>
> Inoki

Thanks,
Ben