D27210: add KDEconnect Icons

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Feb 12 14:20:08 GMT 2020

albertvaka added a comment.

  Hey, thanks for working on this!

  A "brand" re-design is something that we could really use. One of the things that I would like to change from the current icon/logo, though (and that this new one doesn't change), is the fact that there is a mobile phone in it.

  You can use KDE Connect between two computers, or between two phones (although it's not the main development focus at the moment). So I think a more generic icon that embodies "syncing" without any specific device would suit us better, IMO. Plus I find a bit weird to have a phone app whose icon is... a phone.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons