[feature request] make own UI with buttons for specified commands

mail-login+kdeconnect at protonmail.com mail-login+kdeconnect at protonmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:30:19 BST 2020

Oh, didn't know that. Tried it but I think I mean some slightly different. The widget only shows the same list as the app when going to execute command.
What I mean is something like the presentation mode, but with the ability to specify commands which are executed when clicking on the button
(And the ability to place the buttons, and resize them would be nice too of course).

The reason I was thinking about this, is since I wanted to do some kind of presentation but needed a few additional buttons (f.e. to open a video, everything possible with xdotool).
When using the execute Command option, this can get very confusing, but with an extra configurable layout with buttons you'd have the ability to structure this.

Best wishes