repeat notifications

Piyush Aggarwal piyushaggarwal002 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 06:03:59 BST 2019

On Sun, 25 Aug 2019 at 13:23, Ianseeks <bingmybong at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Friday, 2 August 2019 11:46:27 BST Albert Vaca Cintora wrote:
> > Since you are on tumbleweed you should be getting 1.3.5 soon. It should
> > include a fix for that, so let us know if that fixes it for you :)
>
> It fixed it for a while but seems to have returned but not as bad as previously. Mainly related to SMS and Phone calls, seems like every ring it repeats the notification.

This is caused because 1. we get the notification synced from android
when there is a call on the phone, and 2. from the telephonyplugin
that also creates its own notification. You might get a similar
response when the call is missed, which makes me wonder if we should
remove those notifications from the telephonyplugin?

With SMS, you get lots of the same notification and if you don not
clear the notifications, the time indicator of when the it was first
displayed is updated on all the notifications.