repeat notifications

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 2 09:36:54 BST 2019

Hi,

This seems to have started again. i'm using kdeconnect-cli 1.3.4.
its listing all the new notifications repeatedly. They all time out as expected but its a pain trying to read a page when they keep reappearing over the text.
In one sense it can be helpful because you can get to reply to a text if you missed it the first time. What would be nice (maybe it can already be done but i've not found out how) is to be able to manually redisplay a notification of a text message so i can use the reply option.
One thing i also get is that if i reply to a text I can get 2 or more reply boxes up instead of just one, it tends to increase if I am repeatedly replying to new texts.

I will log it if these are not already known about.

regards

Ian
--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20190730
Qt: 5.13.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.60.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.16.3 - kwin 5.16.3