D15608: [Desktop] Prevent SMS app from requesting entire contents of every conversation

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 20 19:40:45 BST 2018

sredman marked 2 inline comments as done.
sredman added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> apol wrote in conversationsdbusinterface.cpp:53
> Looks like it's casting twice? How about `toReturn += conversation.cbegin()->toVariant()`?
> Also we probably should make sure it's not empty.

The double cast was because I was trying to resolve a (different) issue. Good catch on the "null" dereference, thank you!

> apol wrote in conversationsdbusinterface.cpp:79
> Should probably offset it by start?

I forgot I could use a different dbus viewer to make the call: Now I have been able to test this and it appears to work!

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect