D13594: Split SMS and Telephony plugin on desktop

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 8 22:08:09 BST 2018

sredman accepted this revision as: sredman.
sredman added a comment.

  This has been working for me for a couple of weeks, so I think we're good. The tiny change I just pushed - to check the Telepathy interface before calling it - avoids an error and doesn't change any functionality (since it didn't work before anyway!)

INLINE COMMENTS

> kdeconnect_sms.json:11
> +        "EnabledByDefault": true,
> +        "Icon": "dialog-ok",
> +        "Id": "kdeconnect_sms",

Also perhaps we should find a new icon for this. How do I look at the list of available icons?

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  sms-split