Phone calls Plugin?

Doron Behar doron.behar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:03:19 UTC 2018

Hmm, `kdeconnet-handler` with 'tel:' links does seem to open the default
applications for opening telephone links which is usually the telephone
app but obviously it doesn't dial it. Plus, you have to unlock your
Phone in order to actually see the number there and press 'dial'. it
which loses the whole point of using these links to actually dial
people.

Anyway it's good to hear that you are aware of the request, looking
forward to see it :) Thanks.