virtuoso-t constantly segfaulting

Frank Steinmetzger Warp_7 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 2 11:27:07 GMT 2014

On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 12:39:16PM -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:

> It would not surprise me to learn that neither nepomuk, soprano, nor
> virtuoso-t, can deal with a 30gig database on a 32bit PAE system.  They
> have all been segfaulters from the gitgo here.
>
> So I am intermittently looking for an alternative.  Including a full 64 bit
> kernel build, but the build process makes that impossible.

How so? Special case on your machine? I'm running a 64 bit kernel with
an otherwise 32 bit userland on my Atom netbook. All you gotta do is get
a 64 bit compiler toolchain (which is quite easily achieved on Gentoo)
and pass some parameters to the kernel make.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

Here, have a unicorn: `^nn~