KDE 4.13.0 x86_64 arch linux kwallet problem

pete nikolic pg.nikolic1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 23:51:33 BST 2014

Hi folks .

Just updated my system to the latest kde 4.13.0  , I am having problems trying to
disable kwallet   .

I have zero use for kwallet  as i do not use any of the kde pim functions   kwallet
is just a pain with it's incessent habit of poping up at the most inept times  .

I have tried to disable it via system settings but keep being told the system
security does not allow changes to be saved  so how do i disable it completely and
totally .

Thanks Pete .

--
Linux 7-of-9 3.14.1-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Apr 14 20:40:47 CEST 2014 x86_64
GNU/Linux