Not possible to disable holidays anymore?

Δημήτρης Παπαδάκης elppdppd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 19:04:50 BST 2013

On Friday 28 of June 2013 17:15:35 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
>  Is anyone here running 4.10.80
> or 4.10.90 (beta 1 or beta 2), and if yes, are you able to disable
the
> display of holidays in the digital clock?

Nikos, unfortunately i don't run neither of them. I would confirm
although for KDE 4.8.4 on Debian wheezy that it is possible to
disable holidays by your mouse's clicks on Digital's Clock
settings. Specifically it is enough to select 'Not Used' from
Calendar's drop down menu.

What has changed in 4.10? Have you created a new differemt
user to double check?