syncing nepomuk metadata between hosts?

Duncan 1i5t5.duncan at cox.net
Thu Feb 7 17:53:24 GMT 2013

Kristian Rink posted on Thu, 07 Feb 2013 12:39:26 +0100 as excerpted:

> another question related to nepomuk and semantic information:

Just letting you know the posts are making it and are being seen.

I won't attempt to actually answer these questions as I have kde built
USE=-semantic-desktop (gentoo), here, disabling the features to the
extent possible, but I hate to see questions without an answer at all
since then it can look like the posts aren't making it or are being
ignored.  So just letting you know they're making it, even if I don't
have a proper answer.  Hopefully someone else does.