krfb

Chuck Burns break19 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:55:12 BST 2013

There is no desktop to share if you are not logged in, so how do you
propose to have a desktop sharing program work?

It sounds like you need an actual remote login program.  I would suggest
either ssh + X11 forwarding, or even XDMCP (although there are many
security implications with that option)

krfb is to -share- your desktop.  Not a remote login manager.  You can
likely work around the issue, but it is far better to use an application
designed for remote login rather than hammer a remote viewing/sharing
application into it's place.

Chuck

Chuck Burns <break19 at gmail.com>